KFD Caffeine 200mg, 100 capsules
Relieves pain and headaches, migraines
Protects the liver and kidneys
Helps prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
Helps prevent diabetes and kidney stones
May support weight loss
Acceleration of metabolism
Increasing cognitive abilities
Helps anaerobic exercises like sprinting or jumping
- Boosts physical and mental performance, improving endurance, physical strength, and power output
- Relieves pain and headaches, migraines
- Protects the liver and kidneys
- Helps prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Helps prevent diabetes and kidney stones
- May support weight loss
- Acceleration of metabolism
- Increasing cognitive abilities
- Helps anaerobic exercises like sprinting or jumping
- Increases memory
- Cancer Prevention
Caffeine is the world’s most widely consumed psychoactive drug. It boosts physical and mental performance and may decrease the risk of type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, and more.
Caffeine is pure caffeine product, which is a substance with a multidirectional effect.
Caffeine in a form of tablets may, successfully replace drinking coffee. Its advantage is that it does not cause discoloration on the teeth. Supplementation may be considered by adults, professionally active (except for pregnant and lactating women), athletes and people undertaking psycho-physical effort, drivers and students during excam session.
Caffeine is recomended for:
- increasing the energy level
- counteracting both physical and mental fatigue,
- increasing cognitive abilities,
- increase in training capacity,
- acceleration of metabolism.
NOTE - photo / visualization of the product may differ from the current appearance (similarly may be with descriptions / nutrition information). This is related to the increasingly frequent changes of labels / packages / designs by manufacturers. The basis of purchase is the name visible above the photo. If in doubt, please contact us before buying.