Naturya Organic Acai powder 125g
✔️ Aitavad võidelda liigse kehakaaluga;
✔️ Normaliseerivad veresuhkru taset;
✔️ Pidurdavad organismi vananemisprotsesse.
- Hand-picked from Amazonian acai palms
- Contains 3 times your daily requirement of manganese
- Source of vitamin A to nourish the skin
- Source of fibre
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
Quality & Provenance
Our acai comes from Pará in northern Brazil. The deep purple acai berry is wild harvested by Amazonian riverside communities. It is known locally as the beauty berry. Locals who make their living from harvesting acai berries are called ribeirinhos or “people who live on the river’s riverines”. Fresh berries are carefully washed before the pulp is extracted, pasteurized and frozen.
Our acai is always freeze-dried within 24 hours of harvest, perfectly preserving the product without preservatives or irradiation. The acai pulp is frozen at temperatures of – 40°C, removing all water – a process called sublimation. Over-processing of acai by heating, or standard freezing methods, can produce an unpleasant brown powder.
Why is it good for me?
- A single serving contains 3 times your daily requirement of manganese which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Freeze dried Acai powder can be easily incorporated into your daily diet by adding it to juices, smoothies, yoghurts, ice creams and energy bars, and is a simple way to gain the many health benefits of naturally occurring minerals.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Do not use as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep out of reach of young children.