Intenson Hemp Seeds - hulled 250g
Seemnetel on väga kõrge valgu-, aminohapete ja kiudainete sisaldus. Seemned ei sisalda gluteeni.
The hemp seeds have a high amount of polyunsaturated fat, proteins, fibre, vitamin E, and minerals: iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium. Another characteristic is its low sugar content and lack of salt.
How to use: Can be used to make bread, pastries, pasta and desserts. The daily intake should not exceed 2-3 spoons per day.
What to use for hemp seeds?
- Send them a salad.
- Make them hemp milk. (provision below)
- Add to guacamole and increase the nutritional value.
- Add to the noodles sauce.
- Make them salad dressing with them, for example. on the basis of oil, lemon, or honey.
- Add to smoothie or yoghurt.
- Sprinkles them with musli or oatmeal.
- Make them a protein shaker with them.
- Add to pastries.
- Make them a chicken pancake
Nutrient value in 100 g of product *
|Energy value||2583 kJ/624 kcal|
-saturated fatty acids
-monounsaturated fatty acids
-polyunsaturated fatty acids, including:
|Vitamins and minerals|
|Vitamin E||19.7 mg (164% *)|
|Iron||7.98 mg (57% *)|
|Phosphorus||935,0 mg (133% *)|
|Magnesium||531.0 mg (142% *)|
|Zinc||7.49 mg (74.9% *)|
|Copper||0.74 mg (74% *)|
|Manganese||5,54 mg (277% *)|
886,0 mg (44.3% *)
* Reference intake value for an average adult person (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Features: 100% of husked hemp seed