Intenson Chia seeds 150g
•Reguleerib veresuhkru taset ja sobib nii ka diabeetikute toidulauale.
•Seemned tekitavad täiskõhutunde ja on toitaineterikkad, sobides kehakaalu jälgijale, soolestiku- ja ainevahetushäirete korral.
Chia also known as salvia hispanica, is a source of protein and is high in fibre, omega-3 fatty acids as well as many mineral components and vitamins.
How to use: Can be eaten with salads, porridge, Muesli, cocktails, boiled groats, potatoes and as a topping for vegetables. Ground seeds may be mixed with flour in e.g. baking cakes and bread and preparing soups and pancakes. Daily intake of seeds should not exceed 15 g (about 3 teaspoons). Salvia hispanica seeds may be added to baked products in the quantity of up to 10%.
Nutritional values per 100g of the product*
|Energy||1864 kJ / 452 kcal|
Fat, of which:
- Saturated Fatty Acids
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids,
- Omega-3 Acids
18 g (3000%*)
Carbohydrates, of which
|Calcium||543 mg (68%*)|
|Iron||7,72 mg (55%*)|
|Magnesium||337 mg (90%*)|
|Zink||6,06 mg (61%*)|
|Folic Acid||49 µg (24%*)|
* Reference intake of an average adult person (8 400 kJ / 2 000 kcal)
How to use: You can consume directly as a supplement to salads, oatmeal, musli, cocktails, boiled groats, potatoes, as a sprinkling of vegetables. Ground seeds can be combined with flour eg. for baking cakes and bread, and for preparation of soups and pancakes. The daily consumption of seeds should not exceed 15 g (approx. 3 teaspoons). The seeds of the Spanish sage may be used in bakery products up to a maximum of 10%.
Pudding recipe for chia seeds from mango: Blend a glass of vegetable milk (eg. almond) with 1 spoon of honey. Then pour 0,25 glass of chia seeds into the bowl and pour the milk mix. Cover the foil and get up on the night for the fridge. The next day, peel the mango, cut off the pestle, and wipe it in the blender. Get the puree received into the pudding received. Decorate your dessert with your favorite fruit. Dessert can be dosed with xylitol or coconut sugar.
What to use chia seeds for?
1. The chia seeds are perfectly suited as a substitute for vegan recipes.
"Egg" from chia seeds in one simple step!
1 spoon of chia seeds on 2.5 tablespoons of water.
- Due to its consistency, ideally suited as a thickener to soups and sauces.
- To do delicious and quick to do chia puddings.
- Mixed with lemon water as an energetic booster.
- Added to your favorite smoothie to increase its nutritional value with valuable Omega acids.
- From chia seeds you can perform a low calorie jam.
- To swell smuses or salads.
- If you do not like the consistency of chia seeds you can grind them in a coffee grinders and such powder add to smoothie or cocktails.
- For all kinds of pastries, including bread.
- The seeds of the chia are planted like a carnivore, and the sprouts of chia are smeared with every salad or a sandwich.
Ingredients: 100% chia seeds
Country of origin: Bolivia, Mexico, Argentina, Peru