KFD Pure LF WPC 80 is a product created for people who:
- they are looking for a lactose-free alternative, for standard protein supplements,
- they pay attention to the very good solubility of the raw material,
- they themselves compose the flavors of their sheiks and protein desserts,
- they like the neutral taste of whey protein concentrate,
- they will appreciate the competitive price while maintaining the highest quality.
What is the difference between Premium WPC 80 and Regular WPC 80 and this product?
- the raw material does not contain lactose, which is hydrolysed to glucose and galactose, and this causes it to have quite a specific taste,
- it is a completely natural version - without expensive additives like natural aromas etc. and so is characterized by the natural taste of whey protein (not everyone likes this specific taste),
- as it is natural, it does not require a tedious process of mixing many components (as in both above),
- it is a limited version - it will appear if we are able to negotiate a good price for the raw material and its quality will meet our strict requirements.
Usage One portion -30 g (about 1 and 1/2 scoops) should be poured into a dish with 200 ml of milk or water and mix. Use according to individual needs, no more than three times a day, immediately after preparation
In one portion (30g):
of which saturated 1.5g,