KFD Cashews in caramel 650g
Cashew nuts roasted in caramel. These nuts are crunchy and sweet.
Cashew nuts are nutritionally much the same as other nuts: they are high in fat (around 50 percent), rich in vitamin E and a good source of minerals, particularly magnesium and zinc. While high in fat, all nuts are ranked highly for their healthy unsaturated fats.
- Cashews Are Rich in Heart-Healthy Fatty Acids
- Cashews Are Protein Rich
- Eating Cashews Could Boost Your Immune System
- Cashews Are an Excellent Source of Antioxidants
- Cashews Contain No Cholesterol
- Eating Cashews Lowers Your Risk of Gallstones
Ingredients: Cashew nuts (68,9%), sugar (23%), rapeseed oil, glucose syrup arabic gum.
|Energy value||542 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||6,8 g|
|of which sugars||34,2 g|