KFD AAKG 300g
May improve symptoms of
Coronary artery disease
Promotes healthy weight loss
Promotes blood glucose control
Prevents hair loss
Boosts immune system health
The most important function of AAKG is the improved production of nitrogen oxide (NO) which boosts the bloodflow through cartilages and in effect increases the nutrient absorption. AAKG improves production of the growth hormone and insulin, as well as post-workout regeneration.
One of the most desired effects of AAKG supplementation is the effect of post-workout muscle pump as a result of the increased bloodflow in trained muscle area.
- Improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart.
- May improve symptoms of
- Clogged arteries
- Chest pain
- Coronary artery disease
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Improves performance
- Promotes blood glucose control
- Prevents hair loss
- Boosts immune system health
It may also help with erectile dysfunction
Why Do We Need Arginine?
Arginine, also known as L-arginine, is involved in a number of different functions in the body. They include:
- Wound healing
- Helping the kidneys remove waste products from the body
- Maintaining immune and hormone function
- Dilates and relaxes the arteries
L-arginine is an amino acid which helps to get rid of ammonia, it is used to create nitric oxide and creatine. At high doses, L-arginine also stimulates the release of prolactin and growth hormone.
The most important function of this type of arginine is the increase in the production of nitric oxide (NO). It increases the blood flow through the blood vessels, which results in increased absorption of nutrients. It is also crucial for muscle growth and tissue repair.
- The product has a high level of natural acidity. If the amount of fluid proposed in the "use" tab is too small, you can increase it.
- AAKG has hygroscopic properties (it is likely to absorb moisture). Creation of 'lumps' does not mean the loss of product properties. However, we recommend sealing the packaging after each use to minimize the absorption of moisture.
NUTRITION FACTS 100 g 3 g (one portion)
Energy value 0 kcal (0 kJ) 0 kcal (0 kJ)
Protein 0 g 0 g
Fat 0 g 0 g
Carbohydrates 0 g 0 g
Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate 96,85 g 2906 mg
Ingredients: Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, flavouring, silicon dioxide, sucralose - sweetener.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Pour one portion – 3 g (1/2 scoops) into a container with 150 – 200 ml of cold water or juice and mix thoroughly. Use according to individual needs and not more often than two times per day, e.g. before training and/or in the evening. Consume immediately after preparation.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: In a sealed container, in a dry and well ventilated area at room temperature, out of reach of children under the age of 14.
Not to be consumed by children under the age of 14, pregnant women, people suﬀering from diseases of the kidneys or liver, or those who are oversensitive or allergic to one or more of the ingredients. This product contains sweeteners.